The Origami is the world's first power-folding stroller. It's also the world's first cell phone-charging, mileage-counting, LCD-sporting stroller, with generators that charge the stroller as you walk.
The Origami is the world's first power-folding stroller: at the touch of a button, it folds itself. Plus, the Origami has daytime running lights, pathway lights for low-light conditions, and sensors that detect when a child's in the seat (so it'll never fold by accident). From power folding to cell phone charging, it's everything a stroller should be.
- Materials - Aluminum tubes, Polyester fabric, Foam rubber composite tires & Lithium polymer battery
- Care - Wipe down the plastic or aluminum parts of the Origami with mild soap and water. The seat insert and storage bag are machine- washable. 4moms recommends you do not store the Origami below freezing temperatures, as this can decrease battery life.
- Dimensions - Open - Wheelbase 32 in. L x 28 in. W at the rear; Front wheels to handlebar - 41 in. L x 39 in. H / Closed - 38 in. L x 21 in. W x 14 in. H Weight - 29 lbs.
- Weight and Age Limits
- Origami with seat ring - 40 lbs. (usually about two years)
- Origami with bassinet - 25 lbs. or until child sits up unassisted (usually about 6 months)
- Origami with car seat adapter - follow the weight and age limits of your specific car seat
- Power-Folding - It's the world's first power- folding stroller - at the touch of a button, it folds itself. To open or close the stroller, just push that button and relax while the rest takes care of itself.
- Built-in generator - Products for kids consume millions of alkaline batteries each year, and we didn't want to add to that total. The Origami has built-in generators so the system recharges itself while you walk. Sure, you can plug it into a wall or even fold it manually if you need to, but a short walk is all it takes to keep the battery fully charged. It's hard to be greener than that.
- Safety - We've heard it before - won't it eat my baby? Never fear - the Origami's strictly vegetarian. Built-in sensors means it won't fold a child in the seat, and the two-step activation system means you won't fold it by accident. Plus, the Origami has daytime running lights to keep it visible at all times, and pathway lights to brighten your way in low-light conditions.
- LCD Screen - The LCD interface makes the Origami so easy to use our grandmothers can do it (no offense, Grandma). Plus, the Origami knows things. All you have to do is look at the display to confirm it knows a child is in the seat, or how charged the battery is, or how far you've walked.
- Easy, convenient, and very cool.
- Lots of optional accessories - Car seat adapters, Bassinet, Handlebar bags and USB power cable (for cell phone & USB-compatible device)