You'll be flying high even when you're stuck in the office. Inspired by World War II fighter planes, this desk is a shining swoop of metal, its shape mimicking the bent wing of a plane.
Inspired by streamlined World War II fighter planes, our desk is a shining swoop of metal, its shape mimicking the bent wing of a plane. Poised as if for take-off, it features a polished aluminum patchwork exterior accented with steel screws, built around a solid hardwood frame. 3 canvas-lined shelves offer ample storage.
- Hand built of patchworked panels of polished aluminum over hardwood
- Exposed steel screws
- 3 shelves, lined with black cotton canvas, will hold paper and supplies
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- To maintain the shine, buff occasionally with metal polish
- Aluminum has a matte finish that's lightly distressed for a vintage look; intentional nicks, dings, small scratches and other imperfections are to be expected and add to the character and uniqueness of each item
- Catalog and Web only
78"W x 41"D x 30"H
Weight: 184 lbs.