The Flyboard allows propulsion underwater and in the air. After a few minutes you can already move underwater like a dolphin and challenge gravity like Superman!
Flyboard, a new water-powered jet-pack built by French water sports fan Franky Zapata, lets you dive in and out of water like a human dolphin. Propulsion is provided by intaking water through a huge hose attached to a
personal watercraft and blasting back out again. The power of the water is controlled by an operator on the jetski, which has to have at least 100hp to operate the Flyboard. Once you’ve got the hang of it it’s possible to jump to incredible heights out of the water – over 30ft!
THE COMPONENTS OF THE KIT ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 BOARD
- 1 PAIR OF SHOES TYPE WAKEBOARD
- 1 ROTATION SYSTEM (composed of specific plastic bearing balls in order to avoid corrosion, we developed a self-cleaning system using water pressure which allows the rejection of sand…)
- 2 HOSES with handle with nozzles attached to the arms with a Velcro system
- 1 BIG HOSE which provides pressured water from the PWC to the Flyboard®
- 1 180° ELBOW which reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 NOZZLE
- 1 QUICK CLIP for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® and the PWC
ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT KIT
- 1 RIGHT HAND TRIGGER AND START/STOP SWITCH which send a signal to an electronic card in the PWC
- 1 ELECTRIC CABLE links with the electronic card
- 1 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM composed of a learning mode which manage power
- 1 ELECTRICAL MOTOR (inside the electric box)
- 1 ACCELERATOR CABLE (which links the electrical motor and throttle body)
- To be delivered according to the WNM: (Additional: ask your dealer for the price)
- 1 ELECTRIC BEAM to connect the PWC (start/stop, cut out box)
- 1 ADAPTATOR which is different according to the PWC model which allows adaptation between PWC and the nozzle
QUICK NOZZLE ADAPTER.
All the spares have 1 year warranty
Thorough rinsing of all parts with fresh water is recommended after saltwater use.
ASSEMBLY ON PWC
Assembly is very easy: an explanatory video will be on line soon in the website.
Personal Watercraft NOT INCLUDED